Study Online Now, Shoot Later!
Minnesota Permit to Carry: Online Hybrid Course
A resident of any US state can apply for a Minnesota Permit to Carry a Pistol.
Learn proper handgun use, transporting your weapon, avoiding conflicts, use of lethal force, and much more.
A Minnesota Permit to Carry is recognized in the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri,
Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
Ready to take the training to apply for your permit?
Take the course at your own pace, and then arrange to meet one of our instructors for the shooting test.
All the topics covered in our traditional classroom format are also covered online, so you’re not missing anything!
How the hybrid course works:
1. To buy the course click BUY NOW button.
2. Click on continue to registration, enter your name, a login id and password.
3. You will be redirected to PayPal, but you don’t need a PayPal account. Enter your payment information.
4. Begin your class by going to the Table of Contents tab, and clicking “Welcome” under Module 1.
5. Complete every lesson in each module. You can log in and out without losing your place.
6. Complete the final test, and choose a local instructor for your shooting test
**We do not recommend mobile devices smaller than 8″ for this course**